Sunday, September 16, 2012

Great Bootiful Occasions Swaps & Samples from Denver Regional

Hi Everyone,

Today I thought I would share some photos of samples on the display boards as well swaps I received at the Denver Regional last weekend.  These card designs feature a new stamp set in the 2012-2013 Catalog that I hadn't really looked at closely, but I must say I have since fallen in love with. The stamp set I am talking about, is the Bootiful Occasions stamp set which can be found on page 50 of the catalog and contains 5 stamp images you will love, especially if you love boots and will work for occasions throughout the year.

This first card was a swap card on display and I love this Christmas card design. The sparkle on the trim of the boots adds a little bling to this clean and simple design. Change the color of the boots and add a different sentiment and you could personalize this card to suit any occasion just right for that special person.

 
This second card design was featured on one of the display boards and I love the bright colors and cheerful design, it just brightens your day to look at it. This cute pair of Wellington boots was created by stamping the image twice and cutting out one boot to overlap the other.  This would be a great Get Well Card or Thinking of You card.

 
The next card sample is a swap I received from Sharon Pettit, a demonstrator visiting from Albuquerque, New Mexico.  I love the color combination she used for this card design and this would be a great idea for a masculine card.  The boot has been cut out and popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals and the gold brads are the perfect embellishment to finish off the card.

 
The last two cards I have to share with you today are fabulous Halloween Cards that add a little style to this spooky holiday. This first card design was featured on the Halloween Display board and I love the cute spider background created using the postage stamp punch. The web image is from the stamp set Wicked Cool (page 28) and the cute little spider is from the stamp set Spooky Bingo Bits (page 29).  I love the combination of Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black and the 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta ribbon makes a cute embellishment to the boot.

 
The second Halloween card is a card front I received as a swap from Sherry Huxtable, a demonstrator from Wichita, Kansas. I just love the bling on this card provided by the new Champagne Glimmer paper found in the new Holiday catalog on page 18. I love the way she used it as a background to make the boot image pop, but she also used the small circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to create the accents to embellish the card.

 
I hope you have enjoyed these wonderful cards and the versatility of this amazing stamp set, Bootiful Occasions.  It never ceases to amaze me how creative Stampin' Up! demonstrators are and I just love the variety of ideas that I have for this new stamp set to inspire me with my projects. I hope that you will be inspired to create your own projects to share with your family and friends.

Until Next Time.
Happy Stamping,
Tricia Butts
http://www.triciabutts.stampinup.net


 





Bootiful Occasions Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Clear Mount 126597  
Price: $17.95
 
Wood Mount 126595
Price: $24.95
You can never have too many pairs of fancy boots! Kick up your heels and wish someone a Happy Bootday with this fun-filled, five-piece set. Great for winter, spring, summer, or fall!
Set Quantity: 5





 

No comments:

Post a Comment