Friday, July 1, 2011

July Special Promotion: Become a SU Demonstrator for just $99

 
Hi Everyone,
Well, as if there wasn't enough excitement going on today, Stampin' Up! announced that for the month of July only, you can join as a new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for just $99. 
In addition to the fabulous products in this special offer Starter Kit, you will also receive a Free Christmas Keepsake project kit valued at $40.
To view the list of products in this Special Offer Starter Kit, click here
With the release of the new catalog, now is the perfect time to become a Demonstrator and take advantage of the benefits you can earn.  To learn more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, visit my Website here for more information. 
Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have and I will be happy to help you. I would love to have you as a member of my team.
Until Next Time.
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment