Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Here! Stampin' Up!'s Online Holiday Spectacular Sale!

Hi Everyone,
I love the week of Thanksgiving for so many reasons. It is a wonderful time to spend with my family and my kids love the fact that they only have 2 days of school (I love it because I get to sleep in the rest of the week, lol). We have a very relaxing and informal Thanksgiving Day meal with a turkey and all the trimmings and we sit around watching the Macy's Parade, the Dog Show and of course the all important football games.
There is one other thing that I look forward to this time every year and that is Stampin' Up!'s Online Holiday Spectacular Sale! They have such wonderful specials with amazing savings and I can shop from the comfort of my own home. How can you go wrong?
This year's Online Spectacular has some incredible specials that I know you will just love!

Image 50% off My Digital Studio Software! That's right - you can order your very own copy of My Digital Studio for just $39.98. Plus, there are My Digital Studio Downloads on sale from 20-40% off the regular price.

This is just one of the amazing Stampin' Up! products that can be found here on this list of discounted products, especially for the Online Spectacular. Just click this link to download the list.

This sale runs from November 22 through to November 30th and you must use the item numbers from the Online Spectacular product list in order to take advantage of the great savings. All orders must be placed online through my Online Store to be eligible for these discounts. Just click this link to place your order.

There is no minimum purchase required and you can combine sale items with other Stampin' Up! product purchases on the same order (take advantage of the ABC Holiday Bundle Promotion in addition to the Online Spectacular Sales for further savings!).

Plus, if your order totals $150 or more (not including Taxes and Shipping and Handling), you will recieve Free Shipping on your order.

So get started on your Holiday Shopping today without having to drive to a single store and take advantage of the fantastic savings from Stampin' Up! Please contact me if you have any questions and I will be happy to help you.

Happy Shopping,
Tricia Butts
http://www.triciabutts.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment