Friday, July 23, 2010

Holidays in July Card Share - Happy Halloween

Happy Friday Everyone,
I can't believe another week is over already. This summer really feels like it is flying by at lightning speed. This weekend I have to brave the stores to do my kids Back to School shopping. Who knows, maybe I will find some good deals for crafting while I am there, lol.
Today I thought I would share with you the cards that I created for last weekend's Holidays in July Creative Card class. It was so much fun to design these holiday cards and I am already coming up with new ideas for next month's classes. Stay tuned for details.
The first card share I have for you is a cute Halloween card made with one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up, Batty for You. This stamp set has 8 different stamps that will make creating Halloween projects so much fun. It works great with the 1 3/8" Circle punch and the Scallop Circle punch so that it is as simple as choosing your stamp, stamping it and then punching it out.
For this card I wanted to try out a new color combination for me using 2 of the new In Colors, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz. They work so well with the Pumpkin Pie card base and the Basic Black really made the colors pop.
I chose to use just one stamp, Batty for You, stamped in Basic Black Classic ink, to create my card but when we had the class I told my students to have fun and choose their own stamps and color combinations. They did a fabulous job and gave me so many great ideas to try. No two cards looked the same and I loved when they used the coordinating classic inks to stamp their images.
Everyone was amazed at how quick and simple this card was to put together and it is a perfect design for making multiple cards at the same time without taking a lot of time.
I hope you enjoy this card and hope it gets you inspired to start creating your own Halloween cards and projects. Batty for You is a great stamp set that works great for cards, scrapbooking and gift ideas. It is quick and simple to use and great for kids to create their own Halloween Treats. So why not get started today? Contact me to place your order or visit my Stampin' Up website and click Shop Now to place your order through my Online Store.
After all, Halloween will be here before you know it.
Until Next Time.
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts

Supplies (All Stampin' Up):
Stamp Sets: 
Teeny Tiny Wishes 114968  Price $36.95  Set Quantity: 24
Batty For You 116576 Price: $23.95
Create crazy tags or accents for cards or scrapbook pages with the adorable images from the Batty for You set. This set also coordinates with the Batty wheel and our Ghostly Greetings Designer Series paper for a monstrously fun combination.
Set Quantity: 8

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black (optional - Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush)
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment