Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Special Mini Starter Kit for Just $99

Hi Everyone,
I am so excited about this announcement from Stampin' Up today. What a great way to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator and receive Sneak Peek products from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. Here are the details:

$99 Starter Kit Promotion
From June 1-30, 2010, you can start your own Stampin’ Up! business for just $99 with the special Mini Starter Kit!
The Mini Starter Kit—valued at over $180—contains the items listed below; while all items are recommended, you can substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.
•Watercolor Trio stamp set (wood-mount)
•I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (clear-mount)
•Clear-Mount Block C
•Homemade single stamp*
•Whisper White card stock (8-1/2” x 11”)
•Brights Collection assorted card stock (8-1/2” x 11”)*
•Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
•Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad*
•Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad
•Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pad
•Basic Black 1/8” taffeta ribbon*
•Color Coach*
•SNAIL Adhesive
*Sneak peek items!
The Mini Starter Kit also includes the same business supplies that are in the standard Starter Kit. Plus, new demonstrator who join Stampin’ Up! in June, you will receive a free box of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs during the first part of July!
Whether you want to take advantage of the great 20% discount on your Stampin’ Up purchases for your hobby or you are looking to create an income by building your own business, being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator gives you the opportunity to make it what you want it to be to suit your lifestyle and your needs.
In addition, you will have access to great ideas and tutorials to help you grow and learn in ways you wouldn't believe. Plus, as a demonstrator, you are given the opportunity to purchase products from upcoming catalogs and promotions before they are made available to the public. These are just a few of the wonderful benefits that are available to you as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. If this sounds like something you would like to explore and learn more about, please contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions. Also, I recommend that you visit the "Start Your Own Business" Section on my website Here for additional valuable information.
Becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I started off as a Hobby demonstrator, taking advantage of the 20% discount on my Stampin' Up purchases as well as the additional income and benefits that I earned along the way.  Then as my children got older, I started to explore the idea of creating a business for myself and it has been wonderful sharing my love of stamping and crafting with others and teaching them the amazing techniques I have learned and the wonderful products that Stampin' Up provides. Now as my youngest prepares to start school this Fall, I am excited about the future and what it will be like to share what I love with people with my new found "free time" while still being available for my family when they need me.
There is a well known and loved saying amongst Stampin' Up demonstrators that I would like to share with you:
"Want a little, become a Customer. Want a lot, become a Hostess. Want it all, become a Demonstrator".
So, if you find yourself going through the catalog and you find that you want everything you see, then becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is a great way to achieve this (well, at least you can have a lot of fun trying) and save yourself some money.
Please contact me today to arrange a time to talk. I would love to have you as a member of my team.
Until Next Time
Stampin' Hugs,
Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment