Sunday, February 7, 2010

February and the Roller Coaster Week that Was!

Hi Everyone,
Well February has gotten off to an interesting start with the first week being very much like a roller coaster ride. Now I am not much of a fan of roller coasters, so you will understand what I mean when I say that I hope I don't have another week like that one.

On a high note, I did get to attend the Stampin' Up Regional Seminar in Fort Collins on Friday afternoon and what can I say but, Oh My Gosh!  It was the most amazing, fantastic event I have been to and the people there were just so kind, generous and friendly and the energy in the room was electric. It really made me so glad to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. With all the ideas and inspiration shared in that one afternoon, I feel inspired to create all kinds of projects for the upcoming weeks and months.  Just one slight problem: the time to do it. I will have to work on that because I really want to get to work on my wish list of projects that I have sitting on my desk. I will be sharing photos with you as I work my way through my wish list.

Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes while I was sick last week and I hope that all of that is behind me. While I will still have to have an MRI in the future, both my Doctor and I are hoping that it will just be a routine thing that will confirm his diagnosis and eliminate any other possibilities.  I do have a new appreciation for life and the simplest of things that I am able to do each day that I wasn't able to for that short time. Life truly is precious and I am planning on making the most of each day.

Have a great Sunday everyone and a wonderful week.  Don't forget, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Stamping Hugs,
Tricia Butts

P.S. It is not too late to order your supplies for Valentine's Day but you will have to hurry. Place your order online at my website or contact me to place your order with me. I will be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment